Sunday, March 20, 2011

i am me and forever will be.

Where were you when she was breaking down,
When she needed you to be around?
Did you see her fall down to the ground,
Missing how you used to sound?
Where were you on those lonely nights,
When she wanted to escape her plight?
Did you look back on her ruined life,
And see her end it with a knife?
Where were you when she cried those tears?
Why did you not soothe her fears?
And when the months turned into years,
Why were you still never there?





















Where were you when I needed saving from myself? 

 You can't stop the pain in my heart.
Nor the tears running out of my eyes.
You can't stop the depression i've had for a years.
You can't help me breath when I stop breathing.
You can't stop the love I have for someone that isn't healthy for my heart.

You can't stop the sickness I feel inside me.
You can't strengthen my weak body.
You can't stop my body from aching.
The only one that can fix me, is the person that made me this way.
Dont try making me feel better, you can't. 
















.DEAR GOD.
Dear God, the only thing I ask of You
Is to hold him when I'm not around, when I'm much too far away
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
iskk. LDR is totally sucks.

0 bebelan:

 


Sekian terima kasih. wekk ;p